Ryder Hesjedal’s Tour de Victoria is produced by The Ryders Cycling Society of Canada, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and supporting cycling across Canada. Through the Tour de Victoria, we are proud to support both national and global organizations as a component of this year’s ride.
This world is a place where 2.5 Billion people live on less than $2 a day, and the average North American lives on $90 a day. Women represent an estimated 70% of those living on less than $2/day. We are promoting sharing!
*Please note that tax receipts are available through donations to Opportunity International
CIP Program (Charitable Important Pedalers)
Raise funds while riding the Tour de Victoria and receive some awesome ride benefits. It’s easy as pie!
- Create a fundraising page for one of the organizations
- Start collecting donations
- Make a difference
- Bronze – Raise $250 or more – reserved seating in the beer garden, designated CIP Rider Check-In on Friday & Saturday
- Silver – Raise $500 or more – Bronze benefits, a Ryder Hesjedal Signature Post Card & Silver Level gift.
- Gold – Raise $1,000 or more – Bronze benefits, a Ryder Hesjedal Signature Post Card & Gold Level gift.
- Platinum – Raise $10,000 or more – Bronze benefits, a Ryder Hesjedal Signature Post Card & Platinum Level gift.
Please join us in fundraising for one of the inspiring campaigns clicking on the links above. If you have questions about the CIP Program, please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to directly support, donations can be made by through the campaigns as well.