Transfers, deferrals, and refunds:
All registrations are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
Covid Policy: In case the event gets cancelled or postponed due to covid all registrations will be transferred to the 2022 event.
We are a small organization and Tour de Victoria planning requires us to prepare all year long. With that we are unable to offer refunds. However, we recognize that injuries and unforeseen events come up, so we have a few options if you:
- For info on how to change your distance (transfers to another sub-event), please click here.
- When changing distance you will be charged any difference in price based on the date you registered
- There are no refunds on price difference when changing to a shorter distance
- There is a $15 processing fee applied for all distance changes
- Distance changes can be made online before September 17, 2021. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday, October 1st, 2021.
Transfers To Another Person
- For info on how to complete the transfer to another person, please click here
- There is a $15.00 processing fee applied for all transfers to another person
- These can be done anytime before September 17, 2021. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday, October 1st, 2021.
Deferrals To Another Year
- Email email@example.com to request a deferral to 2022
- A $50 processing fee will be applied when you redeem your registration the following year
- If the ride gets cancelled or postponed due to covid there will be no deferral fee
- Deferral requests must be received by September 17, 2021
- No Exceptions -